ÉVORA SPORTS COMPLEX
Évora Sports Complex was inaugurated on July 27, 2016.
The management of the space is ensured by Évora Town Hall, through a commodate contract (loan for use), signed between the Municipality and IPDJ, owner of the sports complex.
The Évora Sports Complex consists of the following facilities:
· Standard 400m running track with six lanes;
· Jumping track / triple jump and pole vault;
· Field for the bigger games/ on artificial grass;
· Support facilities for athletes, coaches and the public; four locker rooms, changing rooms units for athletes; Two complete units for disabled athletes; Two units for referees / judges / technicians, with permission of use by both sexes; Gym / fitness room for physical training of athletes and injury prevention; storage rooms for sports equipment and maintenance products; technical room; medical centre; sanitary facilities for the viewing public and security forces room;
· Bench with 180 seats capacity.
· Maintenance circuit with 1500 meters
Open every day from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
· Free access to the fitness circuit within the above set time;
· Free access to the athletics track, lanes 5 and 6, by filling out an individual use form, at the reception of CDE;
Exclusive use of sports clubs and associations:
· Running track, lanes 1 to 4.
· Conduce of technical disciplines (long jump)
· Use of the large field
The locker rooms can only be used by clubs and associations that enjoy the facilities.
Due to the high number of users, the car park is conditioned to clubs and associations.
Responsable: Divisão de Juventude e Desporto
Location: Estrada das Alcáçovas (N380)