Founded in the medieval period, next to the Mouraria neighborhood, it underwent a profound remodeling in the 16th century. His chaplain was Master André de Resende.
Inspired by late Renaissance, with Tridentine influences. The rectangular-shaped body of the nave is decorated with polychrome tile panels, forming precious assemblages of varied motifs, carpet, brutes, labels and hangings, etc., from the 17th century, and the ribbed vault is frescoed (1691). On the altar of the main chapel are exposed paintings of sacred themes, originating from the extinct Santa Monica Convent.
Address: Rua das Alcaçarias 1, 7000-138 Évora, Portugal