With formal baroque inspiration, It was patronized by the canon António Rosado Bravo. It was built in 1729, in the place where Porta da Mesquita (gateway) uses to be.
Outside: The frontage is flanked by two topped towers, pediment of flaming pinnacles and pilasters, incorporated on the porch, of three overtures of doric granite columns. Axially is improved by an octagonal-shaped dome illuminated by a hexagonal louver.
Inside: The nave of hexagonal plant, with four altars decorated with gilded carving. Above the main altar stands the primitive chapel of Our Lady of Amparo, decorated with gilded carving.
Address: Rua do Chafariz del Rei, 3, 7000-811 Évora, Portugal