Both built between 1537 and 1546, by the architect Miguel de Arruda with the artistic collaboration of Nicolau de Chanterene (windows in the main-chapel of the church, and the tomb, of the Bishop of Évora, Afonso de Portugal, currently in the city museum).
The church, pantheon of the House of Vimioso, features an unprecedented composition of Renaissance and Mannerist elements on its façade, with statues of giants (Meninos da Graça), symbolizing the four parts of the World and the universal power of King John III. These figures are linked to several popular stories.
In the Convent stand out the cloister, the primitive refectory and the staircases lined with tiles from the end of the 17th century.
Address: Largo da Graça, 7000-646 Évora, Portugal