Built between 1720 and 1933, it is built on a granite staircase, with a portico and facade of the temple, with portals of interesting baroque adornments, edicts and scrolls with windings, also of regional stone.
A baroque-rococo style church, the nave is lined with silhouettes and historical tiles from the Life of St. Joseph, painted dome, altars, cruises and gilded carving presbytery. In the main chapel there is the marble tomb of the canonist Antonio Rosado Bravo.
Also stands the cloister with the marble fountain, two circular cups and zoomorphic gargoyles and four oratories of painted doors and tile lining.
Address: Porta de Aviz, 117, 7000-574 Évora, Portugal