Roman religious architecture, 1st century, located on the Acropolis, at the maximum level of 302 meters, which was part of the forum; is of Corinthian style and of the type hexastilo-peripter, with rectangular plant (25x15 meters). It was framed by tanks, creating a rare water mirror effect. It must have been dedicated to the imperial cult and not to the goddess Diana, as it has been designated since the 18th century until our days (Temple of Diana). It was reused over the centuries, above all, as a municipal butchery. Its present aspect is due to the works of liberation of the walls in 1870, directed by Cinatti.
Address: Largo do Conde de Vila Flor, 7000-863 Évora, Portugal